ICP Accountancy – Contractor Accountants
Getting started with ICP Accountancy is as simple as picking up the phone and calling us. If you prefer, you can also contact us via e-mail.
Affordable Accounting for Contractors and Freelancers
Why spend a small fortune on accountancy services when ICP Accountancy offers an affordable, flat-rate your company can easily afford? For less than the cost of a business lunch for your management team, you get a complete accountancy package that handles everything from VAT and PAYE to calculating and advisement of annual tax payments. We even handle the personal tax return of your company director.
Experienced Accounting for Contractors and Freelancers
ICP accountancy is more than just a company offering cloud-based software. Each of our clients is assigned a dedicated account manager and certified accountant, along with direct contact information for ongoing support. Our experience and hands-on interaction mean you never have to go a day without getting your questions answered, or your problems solved. Just contact your account manager or accountant and we will take care of everything.
Thorough Accounting for Contractors and Freelancers
Some accountancy firms offer only a limited number of services to contractors, freelancers and other independent workers. We are much more thorough in our approach. Right from the start, we will set up your limited company for you and help to establish a business bank account. Then we will continue to help by providing you with monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting services including handling PAYE, VAT, and Corporation Tax.
Why choose ICP Accountancy?
ICP provides fixed fee accountancy packages for contractors, freelancers, locums and consultants. Our friendly, low-cost service takes the stress out of accounting, taxation and any other financial issues that contractors may experience. For just £130 per month plus VAT our service includes:
- Your own dedicated accountant including their direct telephone number and email address
- Unlimited telephone and email support
- Ongoing bookkeeping or access to our online accounting portal.
- Handling general correspondence and queries with HM Revenue and Customs
- Forming a limited company at Companies House or set up your business
- Assistance with opening a business bank account
- Ongoing tax advice throughout the year
- Completion of any personal taxation requirements
- Calculation and advice on VAT returns and payments
- Calculation and advice on PAYE payments
- 98% of our accounting staff have either completed or are studying towards one of the following qualifications: ACMA, ACCA, CTA, ATT or AAT.
Legal Requirements for Contractors: Holding onto Your Records
11 November 2016
Contractors can set up their businesses as sole traders or owners of limited companies, or work under an umbrella company instead. In all cases, contractors have certain ...
Read more »
That Moment You Choose an Accountant
28 October 2016
Contractors who choose to set up limited companies do not have the luxury of someone else taking care of accounting like their umbrella company counterparts do. Contracto...
Read more »