Premier accountancy service
ICP Accountancy has built a business model designed around a flat, affordable monthly fee that our clients pay to receive full accountancy services. The combination of our live accounting support and cloud-based software has been created specifically to meet the needs of independent workers including locums, freelancers, consultants, and contractors. Our premier service includes setting up your limited company, helping you manage your day-to-day accounting, and maintaining full compliance with taxation and other regulations.
Our service is divided into several different categories:
We will set up your limited company from scratch. This includes registering your company with both HMRC and Companies House, and advising you regarding IR35 status. We will also handle:
Our quarterly accounting services make it easy for you to handle all PAYE and VAT payments. We will calculate your payments, advise you when and how much to pay, and provide any other assistance you need in this area.
ICP Accountancy is happy to provide clients with ongoing service throughout the year. Our ongoing service begins with assigning each client a dedicated account manager; we include that manager's direct phone number and e-mail address for support purposes. We also provide unlimited telephone and e-mail support through the account manager and dedicated account.
Our ongoing services also include:
- Ongoing bookkeeping
- Handling references for mortgage and tendency
- All interactions with HMRC and Companies House
- Completing National Statistical Office paperwork
- Handling address changes for company and directors
- reducing board minutes and dividend statements
- Handling HMRC investigations (provided such investigations relate to our work AND you       have followed our advice and not withheld information from us).
ICP Accountancy provides these services for one small, flat monthly fee and no contract. Sufficient notice is required should you decide to no longer use or services. We will make the transfer to a new accountancy service should you choose to work with a new provider.
Our monthly accounting services include producing and issuing a profit-loss statement for your business and complete operation of your payroll with appropriate payslips for each worker.
Our annual accounting services ensure all of your paperwork is produced and filed according to the appropriate government regulations. This includes, but may not be limited to:
Our ongoing services also include:
In order to make our relationship work, you and/or your company needs to fulfil certain responsibilities. First, you must respond to all correspondence from us in a timely manner. Second, you are expected to pay your monthly fee each month and on time. Third, you must send us copies of your business bank statements, expense claim forms, and invoices. As long as you meet your obligations as outlined here, we can provide our accountancy services without a problem.
Why choose ICP Accountancy?
ICP provides fixed fee accountancy packages for contractors, freelancers, locums and consultants. Our friendly, low-cost service takes the stress out of accounting, taxation and any other financial issues that contractors may experience. For just £130 per month plus VAT our service includes:
- Your own dedicated accountant including their direct telephone number and email address
- Unlimited telephone and email support
- Ongoing bookkeeping or access to our online accounting portal
- Handling general correspondence and queries with HM Revenue and Customs
- Forming a limited company at Companies House or set up your business
- Ongoing tax advice throughout the year
- Completion of any personal taxation requirements
- Calculation and advice on VAT returns and payments
- Calculation and advice on PAYE payments
- 98% of our accounting staff have either completed or are studying towards one of the         following qualifications: ACMA, ACCA, CTA, ATT or AAT.